- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Traditional Mojitos are delicious on their own but topping them off with some chilled club soda creates a sparkling and refreshing mint and rum summer cocktail.
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda, chilled
- Place the lime, mint, sugar and a splash of club soda into a tall glass and gently muddle until the sugar is almost dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice and then add the white rum. Top the mixture with the chilled club soda, garnish with a mint sprig and serve immediately.