- Prep: 5 hr
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 5 hr 2 min
- Serving: 8
Fun for the whole family, this jello is made with ginger ale and studded with fresh fruit.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) mixed fruit flavored JELL-O
- 1-1/2 cups cold ginger ale
- 2 cups red seedless grape halves
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- Whipped cream
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water and gelatin for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold diet ginger ale and refrigerate for about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- Stir in grapes, oranges and banana slices and pour into a 6-cup gelatin mold (or bowl) sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Invert jello mold onto a serving plate and serve with whipped cream if desired.