- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A sweet and crunchy salad made with 7-up soda.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup 7-up, heated to boiling
- 3/4 cup finely chopped, cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, carrots
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup choped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Stir the gelatin and marshmallows in the 7-up until dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly set.
- Stir in the cabbage, carrots, pineapple, buts and mayonnaise. Add in the whipped cream.