- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
- 2 cup brown rice
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 stalk celery with leaves, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounce salt free tomato sauce
- 1 tblsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tsp Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Take a saucepan and heat oil in it on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onions and rice in it. Stir fry until rice are slightly brown.
- Add Vegetable stock, carrots, celery, red pepper, tomato sauce, soy sauce and seasoning in it. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Simmer the heat, add green pepper and cover it. Cook until rice are tender.
- Serve hot.