- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 3
Tuna salad is a special Spanish salad mixed with capers and pimentos.
- 2 cans tuna
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon bittersweet smoked paprika
- 1 head of green lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 8 piquillo peppers
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Take a bowl and add capers and tuna in it. Mix well.
- Place lettuce on plates and spread tuna mixture over it.
- Spread a few piquillo pimentos, oil and vinegar over it.
- Sprinkle paprika, garnish with parsley and serve.