- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Ground beef and rice filled green peppers.
- 3 green peppers
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Spanish rice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Cut the green peppers in half, removing the inside pulp. Steam in an inch of water for 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Combine the beef, rice and ketchup. Scoop the mixture into the green pepper halves. Arrange in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.