- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Give your food a touch of Spanish flair with this paprika, cilantro and lemon spice rub that works wonders on pork, shrimp and chicken.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Place both kinds of paprika in a bowl along with the cilantro, salt, lemon peel and freshly ground pepper. Stir the mixture well to combine.