- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
A mixed salad in Spanish style.
- 1 carrot, scraped and grated
- 2 tomatoes, rippen and cut into large pieces
- 10 slices pickled beets, cut into halves
- 4 cup torn hearts of romaine lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, slivered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup tuna in olive oil, chunks
- 16 Spanish green olives with pits
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Take the salad plates and place lettuce over them.
- Place onion then grated carrot on it
- Place beets, tomatoes and egg slices around the edges of the plates.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Spread Tuna and then olive oil over it.
- Spread vinegar and serve.