- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This rich and creamy dessert is made with sweet condensed milk, freshly squeezed lemon juice and thick Greek yogurt. Savor it alone or add a dollop to cake or a fresh fruit bowl.
- 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 6-ounce containers plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- Put the condensed milk and the fresh lemon juice into a bowl and mix with a stick blender to combine.
- Slowly add the yogurt and continue to blend until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill before serving in dessert bowls.