- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A wonderful baked Spanish fish.
- 1 fish (snapper or redfish)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can season tomatoes
- Line a shallow pan with foil so that the foil hangs over the edges.
- Take 1/3 of the tomatoes and pour onto the foil, then place the fish on top.
- Toss the bell pepper and onion over the fish.
- Take the remaining tomatoes and pour over the fish and loosely close up the foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes per pound or until fish is flaky.