- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It is unclear where this whiskey-based cocktail got its odd name from, but what is apparent is the delicious blend of flavors this mixed drink boasts.
- 1-1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau
- 1/4 ounce Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 2 dash orange bitters
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.