- Prep: 30 hr
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 31 hr
- Serving: 2-4
For a healthy alternative to pasta, try fun spaghetti squash spaghetti with your favorite tomato sauce.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon Shedd’s Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Prick the squash in several places with a skewer so it doesn’t burst while baking.
- Place whole squash in shallow baking pan and bake for one hour.
- Allow squash to cool, and cut in half lengthwise with serrated knife.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out seeds and membranes.
- Use a fork to shred the pulp of the squash into “spaghetti.”
- Drizzle with melted Shedd’s Spread Country Crock Spread and toss.
- Top with your favorite spaghetti sauce.