- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8 People
These savory little pancakes are great with a little salt, pepper, and sour cream for a side dish or appetizer.
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream for garnish
- Separate the strands of the cooked spaghetti squash; add flour and cheese; mix well, using a couple of forks.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; spoon 1/4 cup squash mixture into skillet. With a fork, press to form an evenly thick cake; repeat.
- Cook cakes until bottoms are lightly browned, turn over and brown second side; continue until you've used all the squash mixture. Use additional butter, if necessary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with sour cream.
- Note: For a different taste, sauté the squash pancakes in olive oil.