- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
Casseroles are wonderful dishes due to their simplicity to prepare and their delicious home-style and comforting taste.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Cook the spaghetti and frozen peas according to package directions.
- In the meantime, place the milk and cream cheese in a saucepan over low heat and whisk the mixture until smooth. Add the Parmesan cheese, onion salt and oregano and stir well to combine.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the cooked spaghetti, and then add the cooked peas, tuna, mushrooms, pimentos and onion. Mix well to combine and then transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cover the casserole with foil and then bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.