- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Mirin is a kind of rice wine condiment widely used in Japanese cooking. Try it in this simple Asian-inspired vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1-1/2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Using a food processor, process the soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin, sake, mustard and garlic together until mixture is smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the oil down the processor flute and continue to process until thoroughly blended. Use immediately.