- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
Looking for a substitute for your traditional high-cholesterol mayonnaise? Try this creamy and tangy spread instead.
- 3 cups soy milk
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Optional seasonings - garlic, herbs, chili, curry powder (to taste)
- Pour the soy milk into a blender, in addition to any optional seasonings.
- With the blender on, slowly add the oil in a stream to the soy milk, and blend well.
- Next, add the vinegar and continue to blend. You will notice that this will immediately thicken the mixture.
- Keep soy mayonnaise refrigerated in a tightly closed glass jar for up to five days.