- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3/4 cup
This vinaigrette blends intense flavors together, such as soy, ginger, vinegar and red pepper, creating a bold and flavorful dressing.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 table spoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, ginger, sugar, and red pepper flakes into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Serve immediately.