- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Lactose intolerant and dairy-sensitive individuals need not suffer any longer from having to pass on rich and creamy milk-based cocktails. Instead they can enjoy this classic Brandy Alexander made with soy creamer instead of heavy cream.
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- 1-1/2 ounces dark créme de cacao
- 2 ounces soy creamer
- freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the brandy, dark créme de cacao and soy creamer into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with some freshly rated nutmeg. Serve immediately.