- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A bean and beef Southwestern style soup.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can Ranch style beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Taco seasoning mix
- Brown the beef with the onion, drain. Add to a large pot with the beans, corn, tomatoes and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the seasoning packets. Simmer for 25 minutes before serving hot.