- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A spicy, cheesy slow cooker chicken and rice dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup salsa
- Rice, cooked
- Flour tortillas
- Season the chicken with the cumin, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Arrange in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the soups and salsa in a saucepan. Heat until combined. Pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve over the cooked rice with tortillas on the side.