- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Southwestern Potatoes with a Trio of Sauces will allow your family to pick their favorites.
- 6 medium Idaho potatoes, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Toss potatoe slices with salt, cumin and oil. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 17 minutes at 450 degrees F. Turn with a spatula and cook until crisp and light brown, about 8 minutes longer.
- Serve hot on a large platter with sauces on the side.