- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This cocktail is made from a blend of Mexican beer, Maggi (similar to soy sauce), and lime juice.
- Salt, for rimming the glasses
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, rinds reserved
- 1 1/2 cups light Mexican beer, such as Corona
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Maggi or soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper, for garnish
- Place some salt on a piece of wax paper and then rub the reserved lime rinds around the rims of 2 rocks cocktail glasses. Dip the rims into the salt to coat and then fill the glasses with ice.
- Put the lime juice, beer, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and Maggi in a large pitcher and stir to blend.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cocktail glasses and then top with 3 turns of fresh black pepper. Serve immediately.