- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy chicken breasts with chili and salsa.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chunky style salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can spicy chili beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray. Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken, mix in the beans and salsa. Reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with the cheese before serving.