- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 People
Tight on time, but need to feed the family? This hearty meal is more than just a flash in the pan. This chili really satisfies your cravings for a quick, easy meal.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can creamed chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil then add chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender, stirring every so often.
- Add in the soup, water, corn and beans and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover for five minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, let it melt, then serve.