- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy salsa stuffed chicken breast rolled dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded flat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the salsa, cumin and onions. Spread over the chicken, there will be leftovers, and roll up.
- Arrange in a greased slow cooker, seam side down, and spoon the remaining mixture over. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.