- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Southwest Beef Mostaccioli is a bit Italian and South of the border.
- 8 ounces Mostaccioli pasta, cooked
- 1 pound beef stir fry tips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1, 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- cooking spray for stir frying
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Stir fry over medium heat; beef strips, onion, chili powder, and garlic until beef is lightly browned.
- Add red pepper and green chilies. Cook and stir until red pepper is tender-crisp. Stir in hot, cooked mostaccioli, 3/4 cup water and beef bouillon granules. Heat thoroughly.