- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tequila, Cointreau, cucumber and jalapeno pepper cocktail will surely add some fire and heat to your cocktail party.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 6 slices skinned cucumber
- 2 slices jalapeno
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- Cucumber slices and a jalapeño pepper to garnish
- Place the cucumber slices, jalapeno slices, lime juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Add ice, tequila and the Cointreau to the shaker and then vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice and garnish with the cucumber slices and the jalapeno pepper; serve immediately.