- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Kava is a root found in the South Pacific that is ground into powder. Enjoy its unique taste in this creamy Kava shake recipe.
- 1/4 cup kava powder
- 1/2 cup room-temperature water
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Place the kava in some cheesecloth and securely tie shut.
- Place the cheesecloth in the water and squeeze the cloth for 2 minutes to help the mixture steep. Discard the cheesecloth.
- Place the kava liquid, coconut milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and ice into a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to combine.
- Pour the mixture into 2 tall glasses and serve immediately.