- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A tasty bean and beef with vegetable Mexican seasoned stew.
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds lean beef stew meat, browned
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatos
- Add everything but the stewed tomatoes to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 1 more hour.