- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
South of the Border Chicken Skillet has the flavors everyone loves plus lots of pasta.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups salsa
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen corn, unthawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Mexican style four cheeses blend, shredded and divided
- Cook pasta as package directs. Drain pasta.
- Meanwhile cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray on medium high heat 6 minutes or until done. Add salsa, corn, cream cheese and cumin; simmer on medium-low heat 6 minutes or until corn is heated through and cream cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add pasta to skillet with half the shredded cheese. Simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.