- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Homemade hamburger patties, served with Monterey Jack cheese and guacamole.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Monterey jack cheese slices
- Hamburger buns
- Combine the first five ingredients and shape into 4" round, 1/2" thick hamburger patties. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side adding the cheese slices on top after cooking the first side.
- Place on hamburger buns spread with guacamole.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato and additional condiments.