- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pisco is a strong, colorless brandy made out of grapes. It was developed in the 16th century and remains popular today both in and outside of South America.
- 2 orange slices, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 lime slice, 1/4 inch thick
- 1-1/2 ounces pisco
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 to 3 dashes orange bitters
- Place the orange slices and the lime slice in a cocktail shaker and muddle well to mash.
- Pour in the pisco, liqueur and bitters and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds to combine and then pour into a rocks glass. Serve immediately.