- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Dressing for 1 medium salad
You can find baobab powder at specialty food stores or online. It adds a refreshing burst of flavor to this creamy salad dressing.
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.