- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
You will need a julienne slicer or a food processor to ‘julienne’ the cucumbers into thin strips. Serve this creamy and refreshing salad with fried chicken or baked fish.
- 2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and cut into 6-inch lengths
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- Freshly ground white pepperv
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Julienne the cucumbers and then place into a sieve. Sprinkle with a few pinches of salt, toss to combine and then gently squeeze to remove any moisture. Rinse the cucumbers off with fresh water and then squeeze once again to release any moisture.
- Place the sour cream, shallot and vinegar into a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Add the sliced cucumbers and the dill and then gently stir to combine. Serve immediately.