- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4-6
Sour Cream Shrimp tastes great served over rice or as a dip on hearty slices of toasted French bread.
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1, 6 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1, 10 ounce can cream of shrimp
- 1 cup sour cream
- dash freshly ground pepper
- In frying pan, cook mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. Blend in flour, add soup; cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add sour cream, pepper and shrimp. Heat but don't boil.