- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These old-fashioned cookies are nice to have for an afternoon snack or make up a batch to share with a friend.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
- Mix together sugar, butter and eggs.
- Blend flour combination and sour cream into egg mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes.