- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Sour Cream Fruit Salad is sweet and tangy and studded with pastel colored marshmallows.
- 1 medium jar maraschino cherries
- 1 small jar green decorative cherries, drained
- 1 small can coconut, flaked
- 2 small cartons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons red cherry juice
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small package miniature colored marshmallows
- Cut red and green cherries in half. Reserve portion of cherries and coconut for garnish.
- Place sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add cherry juice; blend well. Add fruit cocktail, pineapple and red cherries; mix well. Stir in marshmallows and coconut. Garnish with reserved coconut, red and green cherries. May be refrigerated, covered, overnight.