- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Apple pie with the taste of apples, sour cream and lemon juice.
- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- 120 g egg substitute
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 pound apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1 butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a bowl, add sugar, egg substitute, sour cream, lemon juice and flour. Mix well.
- Dip the sliced apples into it.
- Take a pie pan, line it with pastry by cutting the extra dough.
- Pour the above mixture in it.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and some cooking spray over it.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake until its top turns brown in colour (it will take around 40 minutes).
- Serve chilled.