- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is the recipe to create a classic Sour Cocktail; use the spirit of your choice, lemon or lime juice, simple syrup to taste and an egg white for added froth and fullness in flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces spirit of your choice
- 3/4 to 1 ounce lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 - 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 60 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass, garnish as desired and serve immediately.