- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12 squares.
A tasty corn and sausage filled cornbread.
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden corn soup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 (16 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the soup, eggs, and milk in a bowl. Mix in the muffin mix until blended. Gently stir in the sausage. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.