- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Souper Meat Loaf is a classic favorite using mushroom and onion soup.
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pouch Lipton's dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg.
- In a 2 quart oblong baking pan, firmly shape meat mixture into a 8 inch by 4 inch loaf. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/4 hours or until meat loaf is no longer pink.
- Spoon off 2 tablespoons drippings and in a small saucepan combine with remaining mushroom soup and water. Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. Serve with meat loaf.