- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Cream of mushroom soup add to the flavor of Souper Mac and Cheese.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- generous dash pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup French fried onions
- In a 1 1/2 quart oval casserole, blend soup, milk, mustard and pepper. Stir in macaroni and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir. Top with onions and remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.