- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Cosmo cocktail has become quite passé which is why it has been renamed and reinvented with the addition of elderflower liqueur.
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 parts vodka
- 3 parts elderflower liqueur
- Splash of cranberry juice cocktail
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.