- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes about 6 cups
Adults and kids alike will benefit from the soothing properties of this herbal tea. A blend of fresh ginger, dandelion root, licorice root, spearmint and chamomile will help calm event the most upset stomach.
- 6 cups water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sliced fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dandelion root
- 1 tablespoon licorice root
- 2 tablespoons dried spearmint
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
- Place the water, fresh ginger, dandelion root, and licorice root in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Simmer the mixture, covered, for 20 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the spearmint and the chamomile, and then set the mixture aside for 15 minutes to steep. Strain the tea and serve.