- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 10 to 15 Servings
This punch is made with Tuaca liqueur; an Italian vanilla-flavored brandy that is available at most high-end liquor stores.
- 5 cups Tuaca Italian liqueur
- 4 cups Aperol
- 3 cups Cointreau
- 3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 1 cup Ginger Syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into a large pitcher and stir for about 35 seconds to chill.
- Transfer the mixture to a punch bowl and garnish with a large floating block of ice. Serve immediately.