- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: 4
Colorful and lightly seasoned.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small oinon chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet combine the broth, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and black pepper.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the sole.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Using a spatula carefully transfer the sole to a serving platter.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture over the sole.
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top.