- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 dozen cookies
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies are the fastest, easiest recipe ever. In minutes your kitchen will be filled with the aroma of freshly baked peanut butter cookies.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Roll into one-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet
- Press a crisscross pattern into each cookie, using a fork
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden
- Cool on baking sheet