- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 6 dozen
An amazingly soft chocolate chip cookie recipe. A guaranteed crowd pleaser!
- 4 and 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups of butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Optional 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda. Sift and then set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add in the instant puddings until well blended.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mix. Beat until the batter is well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and optional nuts until they are well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, place rounded drops onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.