- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Easy chicken taco dinner.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milkd salsa, chunky style
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 8-12 flour tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese for topping
- Slice the chicken into strips and brown in the oil. Drain.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and add in the water, salsa and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil while stirring. Reduce the heat to low, add in the rice and cover. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture into tortillas and top with the cheese. Fold in half to serve.