- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked tasty roast with one can of Cola.
- 1 (4 pound) chuck roast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Puncture the roast with a knife, fill each slit with salt and pepper. Cook in a skillet until seared all over.
- Arrange the roast in a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the roast.
- Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low.